The Skywalker Saga Tips – All DataCard
It’s pretty obvious if you start the game, but in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga there is a lot to collect. They have Kyber Bricks, Minikits, Studs, and so on, which serve to unlock upgrades for their characters or completely new characters. At the moment we look at how you find all Datacards. These are important for your unlockable cheats (which differ from those who simply require a code – learn more) and extra modes.
Here are the locations for all Datacards:
- Mos Eisley (Tatooine)
- MOS ESPA (Tatooine)
- Jundland-Doed (Tatooine)
- Genosis (Stalgasin Hive)
- Kachirho (Kashyyyk)
- Canto Bay (Cantonica)
- Large Temple (Yavin 4)
- Federal District (Coruscant)
- District Uscru (Coruscant)
- Castle of Maz (Takodana)
- Niima Outpost (Jacket)
- Sith Citadel (Exegol)
- Crash station (KEF ONE)
- Ewok village (endor)
- Crait outpost (Crait)
- Cloud city (Bespin)
- Echobasis (Hoth)
- Dragon snake sump (Dagobah)
- Mining Complex (Mustafa)
Look at the video of the Game Tippss below for more information about obtaining the individual. As far as the cheats and extra modes are concerned, they also need a certain amount of studs in addition to the Datacards. Remember that you do not need a specific DataCard for a specific unlock – for each unlocking only one datacard is required. Here is everything that can be unlocked below:
- Studs X2 – for every collected stud you get twice as much. To unlock, a datacard and 1 million studs are required.
- Studs X4 – win for each collected stud four times as much as it usually. Requires a Datacard and two million studs.
- Studs X6 – for every collected stud you get sixfold. Requires a datacard and eight million studs.
- Studs X8 – gain eight times as much for every collected stud as it usually. Requires a Datacard and 48 million studs.
- Studs X10 – each collected stud is worth ten times. Requires a DataCard 384 million studs.
- Super GNK droid – An invisible Golden GNK droid is added to your group. Requires a Datacard and one million studs.
* Porg companion – offers a Porg companion who fights with you. Requires a Datacard and 500,000 studs.
* Baguette lights – all light sevenes are transformed into baguettes. Requires a Datacard and 250,000 studs.
* Galaxy Rave – Galaxy Free Play will become a big disco party at which all dance all the time. Remember that you can not get on at certain points because certain characters dance. In addition, this can not be used together with Cantina Music. Requires a Datacard and 500 million studs.
* TV mode – offers a CRT filter of the old school for the screen. Requires a DataCard and 250,000 studs and can not be used together with the retro mode.
* Hologram Mode – All playable characters and ships receive a hologram look. Requires a Datacard and 500,000 studs.
* Retro mode – gives the screen a retro effect. To unlock, a datacard and 250,000 studs are required.
* GNK civilians – all civilians are replaced by GNK droids. Requires a Datacard and 1,000,000 studs.
* Mumble mode – characters murmur throughout the dialogue. Released free of charge.
* Comedy weapons – ranging weapons are replaced by comedic objects. Costs a Datacard and 250,000 studs.
* Rainbow effects – Some attacks replace the effects instead of rainbow ladies. Requires a Datacard and 250,000 studs.
* Cantina music – Activate Chalmun’s Cantina music from A New Hope in an endless loop. Can not be used simultaneously with Galaxy Rave and costs a datacard and 250,000 studs.
* Big Head Fashion – playable characters get huge heads. In some cases, the effect does not apply. Requires a Datacard and 500,000 studs
* PEW PEW – For ranged weapons, the projectile sound effects are replaced by characters, which instead generate the sounds. Costs a Datacard and 500,000 studs.
* Universal Translator – playable characters understand each spoken language (if you would not do anything else). Requires a Datacard and 500,000 studs.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is currently available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, PS5, PC and Nintendo Switch. More details about the game can be found here in our review.